From This Might Be A Wiki
- Regarding the She's Actual Size comment, "Detective to Brooklyn", I always thought that was "We take you to Brooklyn", as if from a news broadcast. -SR
- - I've always heard it as "Detective" - as in a police dispatcher sending a detective to the scene of a police robbery - and that's what I was hearing when I checked last night. "We take you" actualy makes a little more sense, and on further checking, I'm pretty sure it's not detective. Sorry. - GK
- Well, this is the strength of a wiki. Let's keep the discussion going and let others weigh in on the issue. -SR
- - I always heard "_Inspector_ to Brooklyn" but this probably makes NO sense. -Jolene
- In Out of Jail, I'm reasonably sure that they're referring to the Greek concept of Xenia rather than the town in Ohio.