These songs mention or are about stores that allow their patrons to play music, dance, or anything else musical that you normally don't do in a store.
- Heptone - Celebrates a Flatbush record shop of the same name
- Man, It's So Loud In Here - "They fixed up the corner store like it was a nightclub / It's permanently disco"
- A Self Called Nowhere - "I'm sitting on the curb / Of the empty parking lot / At the store where they let me play the organ"
- Damn Good Times - "As she leaves the store / All of the people applaud"
- Flying V - "In the window of a music store"
- Miscellaneous T - Named after the section of a record store in which TMBG's music can be found