From This Might Be A Wiki
Songs about covert government, secret agents, spies, espionage, etc.
Central theme[edit | edit source]
- Agent Double-0-Soul
- Black Ops
- Call Connected Thru The NSA
- Dr. Evil - Theme song for the villain in a spy movie parody
- It Never Fails
- The Shadow Government
- (She Was A) Hotel Detective - "She's got her ear to the walls and she's tapping the calls."
- (She Was A) Hotel Detective In The Future - "...the detective spy"
- Theme For TheSmokingGun.com - Theme song for a website that gathers crime information
- WMOB ID - "Wiretap Radio"
- Working Undercover For The Man
Briefly mentioned[edit | edit source]
- Answer - "All this time interested agents have been eavesdropping upstairs", "All this time the surveillance machine has been all up in your affairs"
- Ant - "The men ransack your house..."
- Down To The Bottom Of The Sea - "Me and my baby, we got a secret plan."
- Happy Doesn't Have To Have An Ending - "I'm on a secret mission"
- I Should Be Allowed To Think - "the criminal government agent who oppresses me"
- In Fact - "I got tripwires to finesse"
- Pittsburgh - "He's somewhere watching us through eyeholes in the wall"
- S-E-X-X-Y - "Secret agent smile"