From This Might Be A Wiki
yeah, that's great, but how is this article connected to TMBG??
- Apparently John Linnell plays bass harmonica. According to his page. But I don't think we really need this article, unless of course someone can provide a list of songs that feature bass harmonica. Akagi 13:38, 18 May 2007 (UTC)
- A quick search reveals there are, uh, none that we have account of. Unless Subliminal has it, but I think consensus says that that's accordion. ~ magbatz 18:49, 17 March 2008 (UTC)
- Way back, in better times, the wiki hosted a really old really great live version of Road Movie To Berlin where Linnell played it. I lost it some time ago, when I switched computers. Reading this makes me remember.
- Remembering this makes me weep. - Whirrrlwind (Woosh!) 20:20, 17 March 2008 (UTC)
- That version is beautiful. First time I listened to it, I figured it could have either been a didgeridoo or a double-bass. They also break out the harmonica in a couple other lives shows I've heard 1990-1992-ish, though I'm not sure of the bassery of it. ~ magbatz 23:15, 17 March 2008 (UTC)