Welcome To My Userpage
There's really not much to say that my babel doesn't. So look at my babel! Do it!
Where Sqap From?
The name "Sqap" comes from four letters: S,Q,A, and P. I'll bet ya'll didn't know that. WOOT.
Who Be TMBG?
They Might Be Giants are a colony of rodents living in a subterranean civilization. TMBG consists of:
Margie Bellbottom: Drums
John Flanscake: Vox, Guitar
John Linedrawer Deluxe: Vox, Accordion, Keys
Danface Weinjraj: Bass
- If TMBG were robots, they'd blow up Lemon Demon with their laser vision. And Mr. Scruff, too. And every other internet band.
- If orange spheres appeared out of nowhere, we'd be more paranoid than we are now. And trust me, we're pretty paranoid.
- If Homestar was the lead for TMBG, we'd have songs like "Wythym Section Want Ad" and "Why Did You Gwow A Beawd?" Hey, that doesn't sound half bad. In a wowld we call ouw home...
Good Advice For Life
- Don't die.
- Don't get in trouble.
- Don't go to ebaumsworld.com.
- PLEASE don't go to ebaumsworld.com.
- Listen to music.
- Visit homestarrunner.com every day.
- Eat food, not table decorations.
- LISTEN TO THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS!!!!!
How You Know You're A TMBG Maniac:
- Every time you see a Dunkin' Donuts commercial, you hope it's the one with your favorite TMBG bit in it.
- You quote lyrics to people and feel no need to explain yourself. Ex.: "Hey Joe! In a world we call our home, there's lots of room to roam."
- Listening to a TMBG song often has you thinking, "god, this song is the best song in THE UNIVERSE!!!!!"
- You have the uncontrollable urge to go to Brooklyn, just because you might see a John there.
- You're on this WIKI!!!!!