Am I Awake?
From This Might Be A Wiki
|song name||Am I Awake?|
|artist||They Might Be Giants|
|releases||Indestructible Object (EP), Experimental Film (Promo), Podcast 7A, Idlewild|
|sung by||John Linnell|
- Theme song for the TLC series Resident Life.
- This was also on a commercial for a program on the USA network.
- In the Am I Awake? Studio Session video, Linnell playfully speculates that this is probably the first ever recorded song to feature a backwards Marxophone.
- The opening electronic instrumentation is a constant theme in the Showtime series Dead Like Me starting with "Curious George" (Season 1 Episode 2).
- On February 25, 2014, the band announcedCan't Keep Johnny Down" in 2011. John Hodgman served as judge again, this time determining three winners from the 150+ videos that were submitted. See below for the winning videos. a fan-made video contest, similar to the one for "
- TMBG Resident Life Interview on YouTube
- Am I Awake? Studio Session on YouTube
- Contest Winner #1 on YouTube
- Contest Winner #2 on YouTube
- Contest Winner #3 on YouTube
You must be logged in to rate this. You can either login (if you have a userid) or create an account with us today.
Am I Awake? is currently ranked #34 out of 881. (129 wikians have given it an average rating of 9.05)