I'm not so sure that E Eats Everything (Elegant Too Remix) really cuts off before it ends. I think that maybe the song legitimately has a very abrupt ending. It cuts off like that on Dialasong.com too. TVsKyle
- Well, they're obviously from the same source so they'd share the cut off...but you might be right about the abrupt ending being intentional. I checked Podcast 6A again and it pretty much ends the remix in the same place, but TMBG seems to have added a little fade-out there to make it a bit more "podcast-friendly". Anyway, I've removed the trivia fact from the main page. -CapitalQ ♫ talk ♪ 00:16, 4 August 2006 (UTC)
No Lesson 16?
''Khoss dham jeeln'' We [you and I] are going to die [to be killed]- Whirrrlwind (Woosh!) 14:26, 6 May 2006 (CDT)
- Yeah, Lesson 16 is one of the best! Maybe because they already put a Linnell spoken word piece on the CD already. - Overjoy
Interesting. Once again though, wastefully short and probably going to end up being too expensive for what you get (particularly to anyone outside the US).
Things I'm annoyed aren't on there: It Was A Very Good Year, Valentine, It Never Fails, Lesson 16, I'm A Little Airplane.
Things I'm annoyed *are* on there cause it means they probably won't be on the next LP: Miniature Sidewalk Whirlwind and Diving Board. The two tracks that made me most excited about the album have seemingly been cast off from it!
We Live In A Dump is going to be on the LP I assume.
I wonder whether the CD will include links and jingles as per the shows. Be nice if it did. ~ SirDarrell
Are they even allowed to rip the songs and resell them? Doesn't sound legal to me, unless they had TMBG's permission, especially with the copyright notice in every podcast. Then again, I dont know much about copyrights. -Fwahobadagadz 16:23, 6 May 2006 (CDT)
- TMBG are selling the CD themselves. Sure it's legal. - Whirrrlwind (Woosh!) 16:27, 6 May 2006 (CDT)
- Nevermind then. :-) -Fwahobadagadz 16:39, 6 May 2006 (CDT)
Personally, I'm dissapointed by the lack of What Are We Doin' To Pigs? It was the top-rated song here for like, a day. -Lars
I think that the reason "It Was A Very Good Year" wasn't included is probably because it is slighty racy and bluntly sexual. I dunno, though. --ArAn 19:29, 7 May 2006 (CDT)
- Might just be because it'd be a cover in a CD of originals. -CapitalQ ♫ talk ♪ 20:12, 7 May 2006 (CDT)
- Oh, nevermind, forgot I Enjoy Being A Boy was on here. -CapitalQ ♫ talk ♪ 20:13, 7 May 2006 (CDT)
How is The Edison Museum (Wax Cylinder Recording) on here? It's been on dialasong.com for at least a few years. — User:ACupOfCoffee@ 14:42, 8 May 2006 (CDT)
- And it was on TMBG UnLtd, but TMBG considers it a high point of their podcasts so far, so there you go. I don't mind finally having it in lossless after listening to the MP3 for so long. :D -CapitalQ ♫ talk ♪ 14:56, 8 May 2006 (CDT)
This might be (one of) the reason(s) why the podcasts switched to Mono (starting with Podcast 3A). Does anyone think that they had the foresight to do this? Of course, the main reason was most likely the whole bandwith issue. --badqueso 15:33, 8 May 2006 (CDT)
- Could be, but the primary reason is definitely bandwidth; Stereo -> Mono is 50% less file size and no noticeable loss of quality to someone who hasn't heard the songs before. :) -CapitalQ ♫ talk ♪ 15:36, 8 May 2006 (CDT)
- Yeah, what exactly does mono mean?
- I'm pretty sure it just means that the song has only one sound track, meaning that the exact same sound comes out of both speakers (as opposed to stereo, where there are separate right and left sound tracks so that the sound coming out of each speaker is different). Can anyone else give a more technical definition than that, or is that good enough? ~Drew
- Yeah, what exactly does mono mean?
Question: Is this official, new, ripoff...what? link
- Definitely fake. They didn't even get some song titles right... - Whirrrlwind (Woosh!) 20:12, 3 January 2007 (UTC)
Anyone here know how one might obtain this album? I'd love a copy. :) ~Anna Ng hears your words. 06:04, 25 March 2007 (UTC)