This Might Be A Wiki:New Server (3-20-2009) Migration Issue Tracker Page
Use this page to track issues with our move to a new server on 3/20/2009.
What Has Changed
Prior Upgrade: New Server (4-24-2008) Migration Issue Tracker Page
Next Upgrade: MediaWiki 1.14 Migration Issue Tracker Page
Summary of Changes:
|Item||Old Version||New Version||Notes|
Emails Flagged as Spam
Show invites and emails from TMBW are getting flagged as spam. (Can fix this in cpanel)
- ImageMagick is installed.
- Re-set all cronjobs.
- It's fixed. Just had to chmod 4755 /usr/bin/crontab
Internal IP Checks
- Update internal scripts that rely on IP address
- BW - this is fixed. It only affected the show alert generation.
- tmbw.net is not working. Need to update the DNS settings.
- BW - I updated the server's DNS settings, and we got it right. Should be working now!
- The "click here to add yourself as attending this show" doesn't go to the right page. However, it worked when the www is taken out of the URL it re-directs to.
- BW - this is fixed. I updated the scripts.
Cannot upload files via the URL. It throws this error: Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in /home/tmbwnet/public_html/wiki/includes/SpecialUpload.php on line 181 (I think that perhaps curl is not installed. If that is the case, then TMBAB is probably not working either).
- BW - Fixed this by running /scripts/easyapache, and installing CURL.
statusBar.php is not working. When you try to access http://tmbw.net/images/statusBar.php?rating=77.78 it throws this error: Call to undefined function imagecreate() in <b>/home/tmbwnet/public_html/images/statusBar.php on line 6
- More info - http://www.php.net/manual/en/image.setup.php
- BW - Fixed this by running /scripts/easyapache, and installing the GD2 library.