Zombies Or The Undead
From This Might Be A Wiki
Central theme[edit | edit source]
- The Darlings Of Lumberland
- Exquisite Dead Guy
- Tavern In Pinsk - "All the corpses have a drink" as they await "deliverance"
- The Edison Museum - "Ghosts float up the stair, like silent moving pictures"..."The tallest, widest and most famous haunted mansion in New Jersey"
- Turn Around - "...A man I had recently killed / Called me up from a phone near my building", "...The ghost of my dance instructor / Pushed me down into an open grave"
- You Probably Get That A Lot - A cephalophore is a saint who was martyred. For one to be sarcastically lip-syncing to John Linnell, it would have to have been carnally reanimated.
Briefly mentioned[edit | edit source]
- Microphone - "A voice is speaking from beyond the grave"
- Nothing's Gonna Change My Clothes - "And the mirror, it reflects a tiny dancing skeleton"
- Put Your Hand Inside The Puppet Head - "Well it's a mighty zombie talking of some love and posterity"
- Turtle Songs Of North America - One fictitious turtle mentioned is the Zombie Turtle
- Wearing A Raincoat - "Being awake is swimming around in a lake / Of the undead / And the undead are like / A bunch of friends / That demand constant attention"