From This Might Be A Wiki
Songs that reference or mention water.
Central theme[edit | edit source]
- Cowtown - "Lives beneath the ocean", "I'm gonna see the cow beneath the sea"
- Diving Board
- Down To The Bottom Of The Sea
- Indian Ocean
- Last Wave
- Rowboat Mayor
- Underwater Woman
- Walk On Water
Briefly mentioned[edit | edit source]
- All Time What - "Partly submerged"
- Ana Ng - "Water spirals the wrong way out the sink"
- Asheville - "When the flood waters reach where I lay / French Broad River will float me away"
- The Biggest One - "The water running down that pipe"
- The Bloodboat - "Push the water, let me sail"
- Burning Coffee - ''Wonder why the sprinklers aren't on"
- Dear Old Plants - "Sun, seed and water"
- Erase - "Like a deep sea diver"
- It's Not My Birthday - "And the sound upon the roof is only water"
- Lost My Mind - "Floating down a lazy river is my mind"
- Mario Speaks - "It's all water under the bridge"
- My Man - "You're like the coasts of an ocean"
- Nanobots - "Driving on a tidal wave..."
- Oh You Did - "What's that river of water doing pouring down the stairs?"
- Old Pine Box - "Over the falls / And into the drink"
- Particle Man - "When he's underwater does he get wet? / Or does the water get him instead?"
- Photosynthesis - "Combines [CO2] with water and exposes it to sunlight"
- Sensurround - "If I could swim under the water"
- Sleeping In The Flowers - "You declare that I have drowned"
- Solid Liquid Gas - "Water is a liquid"
- Starry Eyes - "While you were in the pool we were meeting with the boys upstairs"
- Theme From Flood - "Why are the ocean levels rising up"
- This Land Is Your Land - "to the smoking water"
- Tippecanoe And Tyler Too - "Like the rush of mighty waters, onward it will go"
- Tonight You Belong To Me - "Way down by the sea"
- Turtle Songs Of North America - "Up to 5 miles across still water"
- Waves - "Cannonball into the pool makes waves"
- Women & Men - "There's nothing unexpected about the water giving out"
Honorable mention[edit | edit source]
- Cloisonné - "Now it's just raining pain / Pain in the form of a rain drop / Yes, a rain drop made of pain / Tell 'em the story, rain drop"; though it's a rain drop, it's not really made of water
- Flood - In addition to the name, the album art depicts an actual flood, which is composed entirely of water