From This Might Be A Wiki
Favorite Lines[edit | edit source]
- "The yellow Roosevelt Avenue leaf overturned" - Cowtown
- "You made my day now you have to sleep in it" - Stand On Your Own Head
- "I've got a match: your embrace and my collapse" - I've Got A Match
- "It's mambo time for Tambo and weep day for Urine Man" - Weep Day
- "I could never sleep my way to the top, 'cause my alarm clock always wakes me right up" - Hey, Mr. DJ, I Thought You Said We Had A Deal
- "Before you fall, you have to learn to crawl. You can't see heaven when you're standing tall" - Thunderbird
- "Tour the world in a heavy metal band, but they run out of gas. The plane can never land" - Shoehorn With Teeth
- "Throw away the thing that tells you not to throw the thing away" - 9 Secret Steps
- "Demanding constant attention will only lead to attention, and once they have your attention they use it to ask for attention" - Wearing A Raincoat
- "Dog dog dog dog dog dog dog" - Thinking Machine
- "Standing in my yard/Where they tore down the garage/To make room for the torn down garage" - A Self Called Nowhere
- "This headband/I don't think it's mine it's the wrong size/It's cutting off my circulation/And making me think that it's fine" - The Neck Rolls Aren't Working
Things I Own[edit | edit source]
Songs that made me a fan[edit | edit source]
My first TMBG CD was the following songs:
- The Ballad Of Timothy McSweeney
- Why Does The Sun Shine?
- Welcome To The Jungle
- Working Undercover For The Man
- Smells Like Teen Spirit
- Yeh Yeh
- Ana Ng
- Exquisite Dead Guy
- I Can Hear You
- Hey, Mr. DJ, I Thought You Said We Had A Deal
Guestbook[edit | edit source]
Do link to your page here. Use # form.
- —The thing Talk 18:55, 18 Dec 2005 (UTC) GOOZEBERRIES!
- I have no sig.... as of yet. And that thing at the top came from mine, I know. It's some weird thing I found in the Character Map (every computer has one). --Ecks 20:37, 28 Dec 2005 (EST)
- Has Matt? 08:48, 1 Feb 2006 (EST) Ohhhhhhhh! A-The thing!