You can contact me if you can guess my e-mail address: nehushtan.com, stanley@
Bucket List Live Songs
Songs I want to hear before I croak. They don't play these live any more (or never have) as of June 2020, but I'm dreaming that they will when COVID-19 is overcome. I heard It's Not My Birthday in 2007, expecting it would never happen... Linnell seems to have developed a fondness for that one & plays it frequently now. So there's hope for others! Once I hear them play a song here, I'll
mark it out. I'm not including any of the unreleased material that I would love to hear such as Cupid & We Just Go Nuts At Christmastime. A few might be "too new", and with so much new material in 2015-2018 I can imagine them not having the time to incorporate a lot of it into the stage act.
- Christmas In The Big House - during Quiet Storm please?
- Dog - but how would this work live?
- ECNALUBMA - surprised this one hasn't been played. What gives?
- Exquisite Dead Guy - they stopped performing this one after the puppet props they used for it were given away. I did see it live, once... but I want more!
- Good To Be Alive - played 2015-2016... but I wasn't there
- Hey Everybody - the only known performances are from 1994
- How Now Dark Cloud? - one of my favorites from the 2010's, remains unperfomed
- I Am A Human Head - never played? ever!?
- I Am Alone
- Idlewild - how could anyone think this is just for kids?
- McCafferty's Bib - as with the other microtonal works, the band might have to cart around extra gear
- Microphone - no known performances?!?
- Miniature Sidewalk Whirlwind - a podcast-only wonder
- Rest Awhile - wiki says no performances this century
- Rowboat Mayor - unbelievably cool. Why isn't this a fan favorite like Communists and Ana Ng? I keep imagining Flans performing this like old-school hip hop if/when it goes live
- Stone Cold Coup D'État - never played. Merde!
- Thankful For Your Service - with brass from Stan Harrison! (b/c Linnell will be singing)
- Welcome To The Jungle - zero known performances of this amazing song. For shame
- Your Own Worst Enemy - banished to the 1900s