From This Might Be A Wiki
Hello, I'm Mark. How sum up the influence TMBG has had on my life?
- I've been a fan since 1994, with the purchase of John Henry.
- I owned every T-shirt they made in the 1990s. They have all since worn out.
- The music is central to a friendship I hold with my buddy, Spencer.
- I used their music in several home movies and school projects.
- In the summer of 1995, I sang along with Them in the car to and from work so much, that my singing range shifted from a bass to a baritone/tenor.
- I met my wife when I spotted the Flood cassette among music provided by the cute girls at a party. I knew whoever owned it would be someone special, indeed. I grabbed it, shot my hand in the air and shouted, "Whose is this?!" The rest is history.
- I watched Malcolm in the Middle rabidly for all 7 seasons.
- Spencer and I formed a company whose name was inspired by TMBG.
- We made a fan website, TMBG.us! http://www.tmbg.us. (Don't laugh that it hasn't been updated since 2004.)
- My kids learned all the kids' songs, and have learned many of the others, too.