My name is Master Chivo, but my friends all call me Tutt, probably because Tutt is my real name (albeit my last one) and Chivo is just something the cooks call me at the place where I wait tables. But the Master part is real. I have an MA in English, and I don't think it's fair that people with a doctorate get called "Doctor," but people with a Master just get called "smartass." I've been a huge TMbG fan since about 94 or 95. The first They songs I can remember hearing are "Istanbul (Not Constantinople)" and "Particle Man" when they were played on Tiny Toons. The first TMbG album I bought was Flood, which is still my favorite albums. In any case, I'm just blathering here, wasting time that I should be using productively.
My ranking of TMbG albums (just the big ones)
My top 3 songs on each album: (in order as above)
1. Particle Man, Birdhouse In Your Soul, Your Racist Friend
2. Cyclops Rock, Older, Man, It's So Loud In Here
3. Ana Ng, Purple Toupee, I've Got A Match
4. Space Suit, The Guitar, The Statue Got Me High
5. Dirt Bike, Snail Shell, AKA Driver
6. S-E-X-X-Y, Your Own Worst Enemy, Spiraling Shape
7. First Kiss, Doctor Worm, She's An Angel (Live STD)
8. Where Do They Make Balloons, The Edison Museum, I Am Not Your Broom
9. She's An Angel, Put Your Hand Inside The Puppet Head, Rhythm Section Want Ad
10. Memo To Human Resources, Museum Of Idiots, Experimental Film
My other interests include Old English poetry, Joss Whedon's oeuvre, too many other musicians to list, knitting and procrastination.
Click here to see my favorite songs!Link Removed