From This Might Be A Wiki
|friendly convenient contact box|
|e-mail ✦ LiveJournal ✦ <a href="aim:goim?screenname=tsukaiblitzente">AIM</a> ✦ MSN ✦ Twitter|
Blitzente is:[edit | edit source]
- newbie. Newbie as in 2008.
- very English.
- a fan of fantasy, sci-fi, webcomics, shounen anime, 90s videogames and science.
- a violinist at heart - small, squeaky and with an overinflated sense of self-importance.
- also a slightly better player of piano (but still quite bad).
- incompetent in two foreign languages, or three if you count American.
- fond of referring to herself in the third person.
- fond of reusing jokes that have already been done to death elsewhere.
- convinced that puns and pop-culture references are the purest forms of wit.
- all you can think about.
- your boyfriend now.
- trying to pinpoint exactly how pointless a wiki edit can get without being reverted.
- putting far too much thought into this bullet-point list.
- struggling to structure all of these sentences without sounding painfully forced.
Blitzente is not:[edit | edit source]
- a very nice person at all.
- your broom.
- a bot, probably.
- on Windows.
What I own[edit | edit source]
- Here Come The 123s
- Severe Tire Damage (1998 release, liners signed by Marty Beller)
- Venue Songs (DVD-CD with Japanese obi)
- A User's Guide To They Might Be Giants
- Flood (CD)
- Gigantic (DVD)
- S-E-X-X-Y (CD)
- Indestructible Object
- Here Come The ABCs (DVD-CD combo)
- Direct From Brooklyn (DVD)
- Then: The Earlier Years
- The Spine
- Bed, Bed, Bed
- The Spine Surfs Alone (CD)
- State Songs
- Istanbul (Not Constantinople) (CD, UK release)
- Back To Skull
- The Guitar (The Lion Sleeps Tonight) (CD)
- I Palindrome I (CD)
- Why Does The Sun Shine? (CD)
- John Henry (CD)
- Mink Car (US release)
- Factory Showroom
- The Else (CD, US release)
- Cast Your Pod To The Wind
- Here Comes Science
- Dial-A-Song: 20 Years Of They Might Be Giants
- Apollo 18 (CD)
- They Got Lost
- a poor-quality mp3 of the 2009 Celebrate Brooklyn show
- a star!
What I-ay[edit | edit source]
- Waves :(
- a less pitiful live show collection
- a valid excuse for TMBG to appear on Mythbusters, handily combining two of my fangirl loves and high explosives.
- the band to tour in the UK again. Somewhere on the continent would also be fine. I'd walk.
MEMO TO MYSELF: do the dumb things I gotta do[edit | edit source]
- maybe - maybe if I do enough templates somebody will finally love me
- Interpretations, chronologies, keys and lyrics are all time-wasting things, roughly in order of preference.
- Keyboard is big and intimidating and can be re-alphabetised.
- Check guitars for garbage left in there.
- . WWWJDIC and copious guesswork! Woo.
- Move the Clock Radio songs from this show to either "Live 2000-08-19" like this or "2000-08-19 Brooklyn Show" like the rest of them. Which? I don't know, but the first is shorter. Having two is weird.