Talk:When Did You Become A Fan?
How about we delete this page, and instead make a babel template that people can put on their user pages? What do you think? --Duke33 12:44, 16 Mar 2006 (CST)
- Wow, looks great! Wikis really are awesome, aren't they? -Cronny
- A babel would be great in addition to this, but Badqueso was right when he said that the idea was more for it to be a comunal thing where you could see youself in relation to everyone else. Of course, you can do whatever you want, but that was the though process behind the page anyway. -Cronny
- sounds good. -Nosaj56 12:48, 16 Mar 2006 (CST)
- That's a good idea, but I think part of the idea is that you see when everyone else became a fan in relation to yourself. Whatever fits Cronny's plan, he had the idea for it. --badqueso 12:55, 16 Mar 2006 (CST)
- When did I become a fan? A year date really doesn't say anything. When I first heard one of their songs (Goin' Down to Cowtown)? Sometime in the 80's, I think. When I finally found out who sang it? 2001 or so. When I finally bought an album (Dial-A-Song) and fell victim to the first track, and eventually got to like most of the weird stuff I didn't like at the first listen, and became so rabid a fan that I joined the wiki and got the Clock Radio, gaining access to even weirder stuff? 2005. --M. Fudd 14:09, 16 Mar 2006 (CST)
Err...My post got deleted off this page..
I wrote a story on this page and it was deleted off! I didn't use profanity, or anything objectionable, so why???
- It didn't get deleted, I just moved it from 1996 to 1999. Dr. Worm wasn't on KaBlam until 1999. -CapitalQ ♫ talk ♪ 20:30, 19 Mar 2006 (CST)
Oops, wrong year, thanks! -R3d