Anyone know why this show was only one set? I had the impression that all the ones on the tour were going to be two since they're not touring with an opener. I'm just suddenly concerned that I'll be getting less TMBG greatness at the shows I'm going to later. --Self Called Nowhere (talk) 08:39, 18 April 2015 (EDT)
- Struck me as odd, too - we had ten more songs in Pittsburgh. My only guess was there was an unmentioned-here opening act, maybe?--Pittsburghmuggle (talk) 09:09, 18 April 2015 (EDT)
- If there was an opener it should be noted at the top of the show page, so if that's the case the wikiers in attendance are being derelict in their duties, which I doubt. But yeh I'm just concerned, cos I was really looking forward to seeing more TMBG than usual. --Self Called Nowhere (talk) 09:13, 18 April 2015 (EDT)
- Just thought of something--they did have a show in another city the following afternoon rather than evening like usual, so maybe they had to wrap up earlier to get on the road earlier so they could make it to that in time. I hope that's all it is. --Self Called Nowhere (talk) 10:57, 19 April 2015 (EDT)
- Asked Flans about this on Tumblr. He says, "no master plan. still trying to figure out how to do it." So yeh, I am worried that the shows I'm going to will be among the shorter ones. I was looking forward to seeing something longer than usual so much! Guess I'll just keep an eye on what happens with the other ones and keep my fingers crossed. --Self Called Nowhere (talk) 01:13, 20 April 2015 (EDT)
Anyone remember where Erase goes?
- Whoops, sorry. That was my bad. You had it on there but my finger found the button marked erase when I was rearranging the songs. Added it back in. BlueCanary (talk) 14:12, 18 April 2015 (EDT)