Talk:Rhino Hi-Five: They Might Be Giants
Is this some sort of cheap EP series Rhino is issuing to expose culty bands to a wider audience? I know I'm looking at this with dedicated fan eyes, but come on: of the five songs, two are covers and only ONE is a Linnell tune. And it's "Particle Man".
- Actually, two and a half are covers. Sort of.... — User:ACupOfCoffee@ 21:31, 21 July 2006 (UTC)
- Wait, what? New York City and Istanbul are the covers, right? Then what's the ha- oh. -J2
This sort of missed the mark... and who's idea was it to start anything with Particle Man?
Was this released in a physical form or via iTunes? --Luke 22:03, 9 March 2007 (UTC)
- as far as I can tell, just digitally. I searched Rhino's store and I could only find a downloadable version of the EP thing: http://www.rhino.com/store/digital/detail.lasso?upc=603497207466 ~ magbatz 22:16, 9 March 2007 (UTC)
why does this need "(EP)" tacked on the end? there's no other Rhino Hi-Five catalogued on the wiki. the closest thing is Rhino, but i don't think anyone is going to be confused. -Apollo (colloquia!) 15:19, 10 July 2013 (EDT)
- I halfway agree. If anything, the parentheses could be removed, but I think it's worthwhile to keep the EP designation. Also, this compilation is pretty much a wash. :-( --MisterMe (talk) 18:25, 10 July 2013 (EDT)
- i don't think i follow. other EPs that don't have a title track don't need to be disambiguated. why should this one? EP is not part of the title. it's only loosely even an EP. -Apollo (colloquia!) 20:31, 10 July 2013 (EDT)