Already!? I love being a fan of this band!--tehbagel 19:25, 27 Mar 2006 (CST)
B[edit | edit source]
Now there's a reason for all of the episodes to end in "A". I was actually coming on here to ask if anybody had any theories about the As, but I guess I don't need them now. — User:ACupOfCoffee@ 23:59, 27 Mar 2006 (CST)
That's something I was wondering as well- why is this 5B instead of 6A? And what's with the letters anyway? --Martorano
- I was thinking it was the month it was released that had something to do with it. This holds true for every one except 4A, which was released in the same month as 5A and 5B. Besides that, each podcast number was released in a different month, so 5A and 5B were both released in March and 6A and 6B were released in April. Assuming this holds true, The hint in the newsletter about 6C would mean it comes to us before May. Briguyd 11:19, 14 Apr 2006 (CDT)
Feed error[edit | edit source]
- It's not iTunes' fault, it's TMBG's. I emailed Dot last night. iTunes can't do anything to fix it. -CapitalQ ♫ talk ♪ 06:10, 28 Mar 2006 (CST)
It is fixed now! (I have iTunes update my podcasts every hour.) --ArAn 12:01, 28 Mar 2006 (CST)
Cut Off Songs[edit | edit source]
Grr... Why do They keep putting parts of songs at the podcasts' ends?
Is it technical error, or some freakish campaing to get us to buy the 'full song?'
-- (Turnip) 12:33, 28 Mar 2006 (CST)
Wait a minute... the songs are in no way cut off! Listen to the podcast again, by clicking the direct link, please! (Turnip) 12:53, 28 Mar 2006 (CST)
Lesson 16[edit | edit source]
Does anyone know if this is some actual language? Or is it just silliness?
Sounds kind of like the geonosians from Star Wars: Episode II... (Turnip) 12:37, 28 Mar 2006 (CST)
Wouldn't surprise me if he made it up completely, though. I love how it apparently has grammar and syntax. Object first sentence order. It also looks like possessives use "t" as an indicator - you don't say "John's Mother," you say "Mothert John," like in German, sort of "The Mother of John." Do people think he really swiped a Star Wars language? ~Christina Miller, March 2006
- What makes you sure? [Christina Miller, March 2006]
Michael Levine?[edit | edit source]
Cecil sounds like he's saying "Michael Levine" (leh-VEEN). Which is it, Levine or Leviton?
- It's definitely Michael Leviton—check out his myspace with the song "Summer's the Worst" and info about his touring with TMBG on it. I assume it was just a slip of the tongue or poor enunciation on Cecil's part. — aliste
Instrument Tour[edit | edit source]
- Fix it if you don't like it. -Briguyd 00:18, 23 Apr 2006 (CDT)
I'm kind of confused about this too. There's one version apparently that's 31 seconds according to the song page, but then the one on the podcast is 15 seconds. And what's more, Instrument Tour sounds exactly like it's just a 15 second clip from Rotary Club on the podcast. So something can't be right. Either the Malcolm one's time is wrong, the Instrument Tour on the podcast isn't actually Instrument Tour, Rotary Club is actually Instrument Tour, or the Instrument Tour on Malcolm has nothing to do with the one in the podcast. Can anyone clear this up for me? ~ magbatz 20:30, 6 August 2006 (UTC)