The commentary for (She Was A) Hotel Detective In The Future (obviously done by Linnell and Flansburgh), is absolutely hillarious. This podcast is awesome. :D -CapitalQ ♫ talk ♪ 17:14, 13 Mar 2006 (CST)
- yes, this one definitely makes up for the disappointment of the last one. -Nosaj56 17:47, 13 Mar 2006 (CST)
- Haha yeah, definitly sounds like him on both parts. :-D Also, thanks to whoever finished the narrorator patter. I started it but had to break for dinner, and now it's just about done. -Fwahobadagadz 18:44, 13 Mar 2006 (CST)
- No prob. There were two words I didn't catch though. Maybe you could figure that out. Cecil isn't known for his clarity. --badqueso 18:48, 13 Mar 2006 (CST)
- Nah, I listened to each of them with the volume all the way up and could not make them out for anything. -Fwahobadagadz 19:33, 13 Mar 2006 (CST)
Does anybody else think that Anne is a little bit like Strong Sad? -AtionSong
Is Anne Hathaway based in any way upon the actress of "Princess Diaries"/"Brokeback Mountain" fame? -Martorano
- First thing I thought of, so it's pretty plausible. On second thought it could also be William Shakespeare's wife. Note how Wikipedia disambiguates them: Wikipedia:Anne Hathaway (actress) and Wikipedia:Anne Hathaway (Shakespeare's wife) — User:ACupOfCoffee@ 01:13, 17 Mar 2006 (CST)
- My English professor would be mortified if he knew I the first thing I thought of was "Princess Diaries" instead of Shakespeare's wife. I hope he's not a TMBG fan. -Martorano
Thank god for this podcast! I totally agree that this totally makes up for the disappointment of the last one. Honestly, with the exception of 4A, the podcasts have gotten better and better.
Whenever I try to download this one, it stops at 10:28. Anyone else have this problem? Mucket 20:11, 18 Mar 2006 (CST) Nevermind. I got it fixed.