- Maybe it's not up yet.
I entered the program, could somebody else please take care of the patter and interview transcriptions? -TDK 10:46, 10 Feb 2006 (CST)
A shame they've dropped the audio to such a shitty bitrate (I mean... mono?!), but this is definitely the best podcast yet. TMBG Unlimited has a worthy successor. ~SirDarrell
Is the very end (last few seconds) missing? Sounds cut off for me...
- Yeah, for me too.
- I would assume it's because they're trying to show how incompetent Cecil is. Hence all the "uhhhhh's", leaving his mic on during a song, etc. --Duke33 08:59, 13 Feb 2006 (CST)
Is it just me, or is Cecil's voice not near as low as it used was in the earlier podcasts? I'll try to post at least part of the patter, but I don't know exactly how far I'll get. --ArAn
- Sorry about the spelling mistakes, I was typing quite fast and was really tired. --ArAn 01:31, 11 Feb 2006 (CST)
Yeah, it's certainly a lot clearer. And a lot easier to tell it's definitely Flans. Check out the bit with Linnell's cameo as Cecil's disgruntled producer! ~SirDarrell
- I kinda missed that part. Where is it? --ArAn
- After the final Last Car Mr T song, there's a (very low-volume) bit where Cecil doesn't realise his mic is on, and Linnell as his producer is talking to him from his booth. Rather cute. ~ SirDarrell
Okay, I feel really bad about asking for this here, but what is the password for FreeTunes? I signed up for the newsletter a long time ago, and last letter they said they would be changing the password next week. Now it seems the old password doesn't work, and I have no idea what the new pass is. If someone could email it to me (see my prof for my email addy), it would be grand! --ArAn 17:50, 10 Feb 2006 (CST)
- No one knows it; wait until they get the emails everyone's been sending and release another quick newsletter. -CapitalQ ♫ talk ♪
Made the redirect from searching for "podcast 3a" to come here. I also did this for 1A and 2A.--ArAn 14:55, 10 Feb 2006 (CST)
In the segments transcript, in the part where Cecil leaves his mic on, it says indistinguishable chat between C and TDM. What's that all about? All I hear between those two lines is Cecil saying "We're gonna hear it... We're gonna hear it just fine." Nothing indistinguishable about that, right? Anyone want to listen again and see if I'm missing anything? I think maybe we can just type that in there... --Fwahobadagadz 20:19, 14 Feb 2006 (CST)
No problem, glad to help! --Fwahobadagadz 21:07, 14 Feb 2006 (CST)
Would it make sense to put a note here like, "this is the first podcast not to have cecil speaking in the beginning" and similar stuff, like the sbemail trivia on HRW? Whirrrlwind
Does anyone know what the instrumental is behind the interview? --18.104.22.168 00:44, 9 April 2015 (EDT)