Uh, Rat Patrol is in a falsetto? I don't recall that. ~Christina Miller, December 2006
- Flans does his weird self-described caterwaulting behind Linnell, though I'm not sure if that is falsetto. And if it is, it should probably at least be changed to "briefly used." ~ magbatz
- Letterbox has a somewhat-falsetto voice singing backup during the second verse and bridge, and Where Your Eyes Don't Go has a falsetto harmony vocalizing as the song fades out ( and also during the chorus I think). - extrafacelol
- There's a huge difference between singing in the higher end of your vocal range and singing in falsetto. If you know someone who's a vocal coach or something like that, ask them to listen to "Letterbox", they'll tell you that there's no falsetto in that song. The easiest way to illustrate the difference is imagine a mostly straight guy doing an intentionally silly imitation of a gay guy, then imagine him doing an imitation of Mickey Mouse. The "gay" voice is just a bit higher, whereas the Mickey Mouse voice is fully falsetto. The difference is more subtle with professional female vocalists, but most of the time it's entirely explicit with male singers. I'm removing it from the list, but I'm leaving "Where Your Eyes Don't Go". That one has no actual falsetto in the lyrics (not even in the chorus), but that haunting vocalising at the end is either someone singing in falsetto, or a synth of some sort. I'm leaving it since I can't say for sure which one it is.
- I also added Hide Away Folk Family to the "briefly used" list, because there's a (heavily reverbed) sound at the end that's sort of a cross between "hee" and "hoo" that is definitely a falsetto male voice. - uglinessman 07:06, 2 Mar 2006 (CST)
- This is obviously an old conversation, but it just occured to me that the "haunting" sound in "Where Your Eyes Don't Go" also sounds similar to a theremin. I'm not saying that it might be a theremin (if it was, it wouid likely have appeared in the Lincoln credits), but it seems likely that the intent was to emulate a theremin when doing whatever They did to make that sound. - uglinessman 06:44, 23 May 2006 (CDT)
Shouldn't Somebody's Body have falsetto as briefly mentioned? I'm fairly sure that's JL when Flans sings "My biggest expectations..." --༺𝄞𝄆Ⓠⓤⓔⓛ⎈Ⓓⓞⓜⓜⓐⓖⓔ𝄇༻ 09:16, 26 April 2010 (UTC)