Talk:Careful What You Pack
So what does Flans make you do with the cell phones? Just sway and be lighter-esque?
It seems like the idea is to call someone and let them hear the music. I think he's making fun of people who call their friends and let them listen to shows.
- No, it's supposed to be like lighters. The only thing is, you can't see the lights unless you turn around, because everyone points them toward the stage. At least they must find it neat looking. --badqueso 23:58, 26 Jun 2006 (MDT)
oh, cool... I guess.
-Which movie soundtrack was this to go onto? I'd bet we could narrow it down by reading the lyrics and noting the year of release. --Chiaro 15:05, 12 May 2007 (UTC)
- Flans (maybe with Linnell as well) was writing songs for the soundtrack to "Coraline" recently, so that would most likely be it.
This intro is unnaturally similar to Little Motel by Modest Mouse. Seriously. User:Mr. 77
- Are you trying to make an accusation? Because TMBG was playing Careful a bit before We Were Dead even had a release date. :) -CapitalQ ♫ talk ♪ 19:24, 21 May 2007 (UTC)
- Yeah, you're right. Maybe I'm insane. User:Mr. 77
If you listen REEEEEAL closely, about twenty seconds into the song, you can hear what sounds to be a phone ringing in the background. Weeeiiird. --McBob 00:54, 13 July 2007 (UTC)
- I always thought that was a sound effect added on purpose... Now that I heard it again, it does sound like a telephone. Huh... Fuzy2K
The beginning of the song sounds like some of the atmospheric pop in Steve Burn's album. -- TheBlunderbuss 06:59, 23 January 2008 (UTC)
in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekfNHI6_j_c&mode=related&search= Flans sound like he's saying something else
This song is so damn good that it kind of makes me want to punch Neil Gaiman in the face for cutting them out of Coraline. I wonder if we'll ever get ahold of anything else they wrote for it. --Self Called Nowhere 08:14, 26 February 2010 (UTC)