- January 28, 2015
- The Blue Avatar from The Avatars Of They returns with a solo rendition of "Piece Of Dirt". Watch it on
- January 27, 2015
- "Music Jail, Pt. 1 & 2," this week's Dial-A-Song Direct track, is now available at dialasong.com and 844 387-6962!
- There's a brief interview with John Linnell about TMBG's plans for 2015 up on The Brooklyn Paper.
- Esquire has posted an interview and a stripped-down studio performance of "Madam, I Challenge You To A Duel".
- January 20, 2015
- Dial-A-Song Direct week three rolls on ahead with "No Cops" sung by Corn Mo. Check it out on dialasong.com and 844 387-6962.
- January 12, 2015
- Two Dial-A-Song Direct tracks premiered today: "Music Jail, Pt. 1 & 2" on The Gist podcast, and "Madam, I Challenge You To A Duel" on dialasong.com and 844 387-6962.
- Update (1/13): Yesterday's The Gist podcast has been reuploaded, with "Music Jail, Pt. 1 & 2" now replaced by "Madam, I Challenge You To A Duel".
- January 10, 2015
- John Flansburgh, John Linnell and Marty Beller appeared in-studio during Michael Shelley's two-hour WFMU program this morning to perform a few songs, discuss Dial-A-Song, and premiere a new song. Listen on wfmu.org - the interview begins at 1:00:37, after the song "Erase". A 1 hour podcast version is now available on iTunes containing the interview and live session tracks: 
We'll meet at the end of the tour. (News archives...)
This Day in TMBG
Events of February 1:
1990 – Birdhouse In Your Soul, the first single from Flood, is released. This is They Might Be Giants' first release on the major label Elektra. It is also their second single to chart, and peaks at #3 on the Billboard Hot Modern Rock Tracks, making it their highest charting single to date.
1991 – "Istanbul (Not Constantinople)" and "Particle Man" appear on Tiny Toon Adventures.
View all days • Edit this month
This wiki is for They Might Be Giants fans. Feel free to add/edit any page as you see fit. There are a zillion TMBG web sites on the internet, but we're pretty sure this is the only one that you (yes, you) can edit. Go crazy.
If this is your first time here, check out these pages: