From This Might Be A Wiki
Songs about, relating to, or mentioning streets.
Central theme[edit | edit source]
- Baroque Hoedown - Cover of main theme of Disney's Main Street Electrical Parade, ""
- Empty Boulevards
- I'll Remember 3rd Street
- In The Middle, In The Middle, In The Middle
- Minneapolis - First Avenue Stage venue song
- On The Drag - St. Mark's Place is referenced in the lyrics and is likely "the drag" mentioned throughout the song; also, "I'm trying to walk away from First Avenue to A"
- San Francisco - Song consists entirely of street names in that city
- The Spine Hits The Road - Live album
Briefly mentioned[edit | edit source]
- All Time What - "Rolling down the highway"
- Alphabet Lost And Found - "On a street that lost its 'eet'"
- Apophenia "How could the street light / Blink on and off and / Spell out all your thoughts?"
- The Ballad Of Timothy McSweeney - "Walking alone on the streets of Boston, a man with a name that everybody knows"
- Best Of Spin The Dial - "I worked in a parking lot on F Street"
- Concrete And Clay - "The sidewalks and the street"
- Cowtown - "The yellow Roosevelt Avenue leaf overturned"
- The Day - "Happiness bled from every street corner "
- Electric Car - "Electric car, on roads so dark"
- Extra Savoir-Faire - "When I walk down the street, most guys look like elves"
- Four Of Two - "At the corner of 5th Avenue and 22nd Street"
- Georgy Girl - "Swingin' down the street so fancy-free"
- Get By With A Little Help - "What would you do if I took off my shoes, and threw them out into the street?"
- Idaho - "Eyes never leave the road"
- Maryland My Maryland - "That flecked the streets of Baltimore"
- Monsters Of Mud - "It's unbelievable; they're walking through the streets of town"
- New York City - "The streets are paved with diamonds and there's just so much to see"
- One More Parade - "Hup, two, three, four, marching down the street"
- Oregon - "On the crowded boulevard"
- Put Your Hand Inside The Puppet Head - "As your body floats down Third Street"
- Rocket Ship - "The word on the street isn't so, I have read"
- Sleepwalkers - "Stand up and move out to the street"
- St. Louis - "It's across the street from the Embassy Suites"
- Theme From The Monkees - "Here we come / Walking down the street"
- Tumbleweed - "Hear the wind through the empty street blow"