From This Might Be A Wiki
Songs about strangers or unknown people.
Central theme[edit | edit source]
- Asbury Park - protagonist gets kicked in the head by a stranger
- Bastard Wants To Hit Me
- I've Been Seeing Things - "Can't just ask some perfect stranger, 'What are you hiding in your violin case?'"
- New Hampshire - "Woman wonders, 'Who's your itchy friend?'/ Woman says, 'I thought he was with you.'"
- Thankful For Your Service - "The presence of so many friendly strangers makes me nervous"
- Who's That Standing Out The Window?
Briefly mentioned[edit | edit source]
- An Insult To The Fact Checkers - "Go prey on some stranger passing by"
- Happy - "A car pulled by, and inside this ugly man told me to get inside"
- Louisiana - "They've pulled the wool down over me and I can't see / I can't identify exactly who's responsible"
- My Brother The Ape - "And I'll allow that I've been acting like a stranger"
- Out Of Jail - "Stranger could have loved that town"
- Shape Shifter - "If you're someone I used to know, I sure don't recognize you so"
- Vote Or Don't - "Vote, and don't do what strangers tell you"