You must be logged in to mark yourself for being at this show.
- Photos from Son of Bumpy
- Photos from Doodlers
- Write-up and Flickr gallery by BlueCanary
- Flickr gallery by mutantlog
- Sammy Intro
- Alphabet Of Nations
- Ana Ng
- Birdhouse In Your Soul
- Clap Your Hands
- Damn Good Times
- Doctor Worm
- Don't Let's Start
- The Guitar
- I Am A Paleontologist
- Meet The Elements
- The Mesopotamians
- New York City
- Particle Man
- Free Ride
- Seven Days of the Week performed by The Avatars Of They
- What Is A Shooting Star? performed by The Avatars Of They
- Free Ride
- We Live In A Dump
- Whistling In The Dark
- Eight Hundred And Thirteen Mile Car Trip
Fan Recaps and Comments:
- One of the best concerts I have ever went to. Flansburgh secretly created a setlist in alphabetical order (sneaky!). I even managed to get Flansburgh's autograph! Unfortunately, Linnell quickly left so I couldn't get his autograph.
- Amazing show, full of energy and the dark skies never amounted to anything threatening. I asked Flansburgh for a photo, he let me hold his coffee instead while he signed autographs. I'll take it! Come back to Toronto soon!
- It was a gloomy day but thankfully the promised rain never materialized. The band took the stage promptly at 2 and played for an hour and a quarter. It was a fun show. What a shame that this was only the second time in nine years that they've played Toronto.
The intro to "Free Ride" was played at both ends of the "puppet content".
- The first TMBG show for my wife and myself, and it was amazing! The government-required puppet content was hilarious, and the band sounded great. I even got Flans to sign the poster I made for the concert (The poster design | The signed poster). Can't wait until the show in Rochester!
- Great show, and both my kids had a good time. The only thing that sucked was that it was hard for the kids to see because the first four feet were adults, so I had to do a lot of lifting to keep the kids happy.