No wikians attended this show.
You must be logged in to mark yourself for being at this show.
|TMBW.Net does not have a setlist for this show. If you have one, please|
This is the legendary "23" show that the Johns have talked about. In an apparent string of coincidences, the number kept popping up. Here's what was said:
- The show occurred on the 23rd of the month (also the 23rd day of the year).
- John Linnell was 23 years old at the time.
- The show was attended by 23 people.
- They played 23 songs, although only 22 were planned.
- John Flansburgh and John Linnell each earned $23.
This is the first show the band performed under the name They Might Be Giants.