From This Might Be A Wiki
Songs going across, in, under the Great Blue or otherwise related to the ocean.
Central theme[edit | edit source]
Briefly mentioned[edit | edit source]
- About Me - "You might be sailing 'cross the sea"
- Absolutely Bill's Mood - "I was born in a lighthouse, my mother was the sea"
- Answer - "It may take an ocean of whiskey and time"
- Arkansas - "When the rising tide engulfs the shore and the waves roll over Arkansas"
- Bee Of The Bird Of The Moth - "It's addressed to the bottom of the sea"
- Cabbagetown - I talked to my old grand-dad as he fell into the sea"
- The Drinky Crow Show Theme (Demo 2) - "All aboard for an ocean cruise"
- Electric Car - "Way past the dock, way past the sea"
- Free To Be You And Me - "To a land with a shining sea"
- How Now Dark Cloud? - "Adrift on the sea"
- I Enjoy Being A Boy - "I live in a purple plum mansion by the banks of a strawberry sea..."
- I Need Some Lovin' - "To dry the ocean of tears running down my spine"
- I'll Sink Manhattan - "I'll sink Manhattan right under the sea"
- Metal Detector - "But underneath every shell there's a story as well if you've heard enough of the sea"
- My Man - "You're like the coasts of an ocean", "When something happens to drag on the floor of the ocean"
- Sensurround - "If I could follow that trail to the ocean floor"
- Theme From Flood - "Why are the ocean levels rising up?"
- Where Do They Make Balloons? - "The ocean has the fishes"
- Which Describes How You're Feeling - "Overseas, there's this guy"
- With The Dark - "I'm getting tired of all my nautical dreams"