From This Might Be A Wiki
|They Might Be Giants Podcast|
|Season 1 (2005-06):||1A | 2A | 3A | 4A | 5A | 5B | 6A | 6B | 6C | 7A | 8A | 9A | 10A | 11A|
|Season 2 (2007):||21A | 22A | 23A | 24A | 25A | 26A | 27A | 28A | 28B | 28C | Tour|
|Season 3 (2008-09):||31A | 32A | 32B | 33A | 33B | 34A | 35A | 36A | 36B | 37A | 38A | 39|
|Season 4 (2010-11):||40 | 41 | 42 | Tour | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48|
|Season 5 (2012):||49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57A | 58 (2014)|
|See also: They Might Be Giants Friday Night Family Podcast|
"Even as they hunker down to finish two new albums, They Might Be Giants returns to podcasting with an extra-ghostly episode. Includes the brand new Haunted Floating Eye among other scary rarities."
- To see what music is played during the narrator patter segments and copyright notice of this podcast, head to Patter Music.
- Starting time [0:00] - Cast Your Pod To The Wind
- [1:23] - Narrator patter (freaky-voiced Flansburgh):
It's They Might Be Giants Halloween Podcast Special! Happy Halloween, everybody! Bwahahahahaaaaah! But what have we got in store for you? That's a good question! We've got songs! Songs! Haunted songs! Haunted songs! And scary songs. Scary songs. Bwahahaaaaaaaaah!
- [1:58] - Haunted Floating Eye
- [3:20] - Untangle The Phone Cord
- [3:50] - Skullivan
- [5:33] - Headless
- [7:47] - I Am A Human Head
- [10:35] - The Oblongs Theme
- [11:05] - 25 O'Clock
- [15:06] - Narrator patter:
It's They Might Be Giants Halloween Podcast Special. You just heard 'Cast Your Pod to the Wind', 'Haunted Eye', 'Phone Cord', 'When the Sullivan Walks' [sic], 'Headless', 'I Am a Human Head', 'The Oblongs Theme', and then from the XTC tribute album, They Might Be Giants performing '25 O'Clock'. I'm your host, Cecil. Coming up right now, the most haunted band of all, The Jickets, performing 'Good Lovin' Guitar Man'. Get your mind together for The Jickets, ladies and gentleman, on They Might Be Giants Podcast.
- [16:02] - "Good Lovin' Guitar Man" - The Jickets
- [18:44] - Canada Haunts Me
- [19:45] - Unknown instrumental from 1959-1961 reel-to-reel tapes (first featured in Podcast 6A)
- [20:00] - Narrator patter (unidentified voice):
Now over there in the celebrity corner, Sammy Davis, are you ready?