From This Might Be A Wiki
Songs that mention falling.
Central theme[edit | edit source]
Briefly mentioned[edit | edit source]
- 25 O'Clock - "My spell of hours will make you fall"
- A Shooting Star Is Not A Star - "A shooting star's a meteor / That's heading for a fall", "The friction as it falls through air"
- Birds Fly - "Thoughts fall from my thoughts", "Birds fall out from my pockets"
- Cabbagetown - "As he fell into the sea"
- Concrete And Clay - "Shadows fall and once again / You're in my arms"
- Dead - "Did a large procession wave their torches as my head fell in the basket"
- Definition Of Good - "Spin until you fall down"
- Erase - "Like a deep sea diver / Falling into a mermaid's embrace"
- Figure Eight - "And if you can turn around without falling down"
- I'm Getting Sentimental Over You - "Never thought I'd fall"
- I'm Impressed - "I fall to bits"
- Maybe I Know - "Before my tears fall, I just walk away"
- Moving To The Sun - "You can't catch me / Where I'm gonna fall"
- Nevada (Hello EP) - "Ladies falling from the treetops"
- Nightgown Of The Sullen Moon - "Fell in the door / And you fell on the floor"
- Oddball - "In between the matter I would fall"
- Olive, The Other Reindeer - "And when the gumdrops began to fall"
- Pittsburgh - "Where we're falling into space"
- Put Your Hand Inside The Puppet Head - "And as you fall from grace"
- Rest Awhile - "Out of the burning wreckage I fell"
- Rocket Ship - "Messed up my face when we fell off the sofa / I injured my hair when we fell from the plane"
- Snail Shell - "I fell out of my right place again"
- Thunderbird - "Before you fall, you have to learn to crawl"
- Token Back To Brooklyn - "The token back to Brooklyn fell between the grating"
- Trouble Awful Devil Evil - "Sweetly as I fall backwards in slow motion and sink into bliss", "Ten thousand years have passed and still I continue to descend"
- Where Do They Make Balloons? - "Pisa has a leaning tower / Will it ever fall?"