From This Might Be A Wiki
Songs that are about or mention drugs.
Central theme[edit | edit source]
- Idaho - Based on an anecdote about John Lennon on LSD
- Lie Still, Little Bottle
- Money For Dope
- NyQuil Driver
- Pandor Jingle - "Pandor's a drug"
- Renew My Subscription
- Right Before Showtime - "The drugs didn't work"
- Sleeping In The Flowers
- Spiraling Shape
- Teenagers Are Going - Marijuana use
- Till My Head Falls Off
Briefly mentioned[edit | edit source]
- Anaheim - Hash pipes, crack pipes, and booze
- Best Of Spin The Dial - "These amphetamines just keep on workin'"
- The Cap'm - "You probably think that I'm high on pot"
- Dimension Six Rock - "The joints are pinner"
- The Everlasting Vibe - "All strung out on dope"
- I Like Fun - "Impatiently I wait to refill my prescription and count the tock of the drugstore clock"
- Impossibly New - "Run thru the sodium pentathol"
- The Joker - "I'm a smoker" and "I'm a midnight toker"
- Memo To Human Resources - "A disinvited guest rifles through the bathroom shelf / I'm searching for some disbelief"
- Nightgown Of The Sullen Moon - "Drug trip, it's not a drug trip"
- No Cops - "Man smoking out on the street"
- P.S.O.K. (Paul Stanley Of KISS) - "We got any people here tonight that like to get high?"
- The Shadow Government - "Driving home from my meth lab"
- She's Actual Size (New Live Version) - "Dan Hickey is entirely self-medicated"
- Snowball In Hell - "Side effect or drug trip"
- Wearing A Raincoat - "You will turn to drugs to help you sleep"