From This Might Be A Wiki
Songs that reference or have been used in cartoons.
- Courage The Cowardly Dog - Music video-style commercial for the cartoon of the same name
- Dee Dee And Dexter - Another commercial for Cartoon Network, this time for the show Dexter's Laboratory
- Destination Moon - "Thank you for the card with the cartoon nurse"
- Don't Let's Start - Reference to Deputy Dawg, a '60s cartoon character
- Gigantor Intro - Theme song for Gigantor
- Higglytown Heroes - Theme for the children's cartoon Higglytown Heroes
- Hot Dog! - Closing song for the children's cartoon Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
- Istanbul (Not Constantinople) - Used in a Tiny Toons cartoon. Also had an animated music video, and was used at the end of a Simpsons episode
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - Theme for the children's cartoon Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
- The Oblongs Theme - Theme for the TV cartoon The Oblongs
- The Oblongs Theme (Instrumental) - Instrumental version of the theme song
- Particle Man - Used in a Tiny Toons cartoon
- Playground Pokemon - Incidental music created for Malcolm In The Middle
- Rhythm Section Want Ad - Contains a few cartoon-related references:
- Reference to the Popeye character Olive Oyl
- The lyrics "dollar signs in his eyes" invoke a common cartoon expression
- Includes part of Raymond Scott's "Powerhouse", commonly used in Warner Bros. cartoons.
- (She Was A) Hotel Detective - Partially animated music video
- Taste The Fame - Written and recorded as part of an appearance on Home Movies
- Who Are The Electors? - Animated cartoon video for the CNN television special "Count on Controversy: Inside the Electoral College"
- Why Does The Sun Shine? - Played during a commercial that includes Cartoon Network characters throwing around a small glowing sun
- Wonder Twins - Named after the made-for-TV superheroes of the same name from the Super Friends cartoon